Each social media network is listed below, with details about what is included on a regular basis:
Facebook – $600/month
- Unique Posts – We will post 1-2 times on your Facebook page, on average, every day. These posts will be a combination of custom graphics, calls to action to visit the website and company-based news.
- Content Promotion – Every piece of unique content that we write for you will be promoted on social media. Not only will this increase the number of people who will read this content, but it will improve your SEO as well.
- Interacting with Other Pages – To help catch the eye of complementary, non-competing businesses. This will lead to more sharing of company content and status updates and introduce people to the brand.
- Creating Custom Images – Up to two custom graphics per week
- Facebook Ads – A $100 ad budget per month is part of our social media services. This includes:
- Ad concept and copy
- Management of the campaign
- Analytic reports
- Graphic design/appropriate paid for stock photo
- Audience targeting
- Adjusting ads as needed to maximize results
- Determining what content is best to send them to
- A/B testing between multiple ads within the same campaign
We can target whomever you’d like us to with Facebook ads, and if you want to spend more per month on ads we can accommodate that growth. If the campaign goes well and you want to expand, we charge a 10% ad management fee with a $250/month minimum fee.
Twitter – $300/month
- Daily Tweets – An average of 4-5 tweets a day. Approximately 20% of the content will be self promotional, the rest of the focus will be on providing value to the community and interacting with the company’s target audience.
- Hashtag Creation and Management – We’ll keep a close eye on trending topics, and when appropriate, jump in on the conversation using the appropriate hashtag. This will help increase visibility of the company, as well as lead to more followers and interaction.
- Interacting for PR Purposes – One of the most effective uses of Twitter is as a PR tool. Journalists are active on Twitter, and regularly use it to find sources to quote in their articles. We’ll create lists of journalists, bloggers and industry influencers to target on Twitter, build relationships and introduce them to the company. This is one of the fastest ways Twitter can deliver ROI.
- Content Promotion – We’ll continually share company content, which will help drive traffic to the site and raise awareness of the brand. This also sends signals to the search engines that your content is worth sharing, which can help improve the site’s SEO.
- Customer Service – We’ll monitor for people tweeting about the company, even if they don’t @them directly. If they have something awesome to say, we’ll make sure to retweet, favorite and let everyone know. If they have something negative to say, we’ll let you know immediately and respond to them promptly and courteously. And if they have questions, we’ll answer them right away.
- Keyword Monitoring – We’ll use Hootsuite to monitor for people talking about particular topics relevant to your company, and jump in and interact as necessary.
- Updates – Studies have shown that daily updates on Google+ directly impact how well your site is ranked after 90 days. A percentage of these updates will link back to the company site directly, having an even greater impact on SEO.
- Communities – Many people use Google+ just for the purpose of engaging in the communities on the social network, and we’ll be active in all the relevant ones. We’ll check out what already exists and create our own communities when
- Adding Targeted Pages To Circles – Similar to Twitter lists, and effective in helping to regularly interact with the right people.
- Hashtags – We’ll include appropriate hashtags in updates. People use hashtags to search for posts that they’re interested in, so we’ll make sure that we’re using the ones that are the most relevant and popular.
Pinterest – $500/month
- Original Pins – We’ll create original pins that will promote the company and engage people who love what it offers, but don’t know it yet. Infographics with writing tips, humorous memes, etc. are all great types of content that will get repinned, and put the company in front of the right audience. An average of two per day is included.
- Engagement – Interacting and pinning content from other sites that have a “Pin It” button next to them will help to build the relationships you need to bring the company to the next level. This will also ensure that you’re not being viewed by users as being overly self promotional.
- Creating Boards – We’ll create an average of one new board a week, based on what your followers are interested in.
LinkedIn – $300/month
- Updates – An average of two posts on the company’s LinkedIn page, which will reach those following it. All blog posts, articles and press mentions will be promoted via the page.
- Interaction – Following other LinkedIn pages, focusing on thought leaders and companies that are related to your brand, but are not your competitors. We’ll share their content periodically when it is the type of content that speaks to your audience.
- LinkedIn Group Involvement – Joining in and engaging with members of LinkedIn groups. This will increase engagement from those not already following the company page and drive traffic back to the website. We will join 5-7 group discussions a week. This includes promoting content from the site when appropriate.
- LinkedIn Group Management – Post once a week in each at least and jump into the discussions others are having when appropriate.
- Ad management – You provide the budget and we manage the targeting, monitoring and reporting. This will allow your posts to reach individuals and businesses who aren’t already familiar with your brand, who fit into your target audience and will convert into leads. (Additional ad management fee: 10% of ad budget)
Copyright – We will only use images that we have the rights to. They will be stock photos, custom graphics (up to one per week) and photos that you provide us with, unless they are shared promoting another article. We always use the optimal images sizes for each social network.